About the Campground - CLOSED FOR THE SEASON - REOPEN March 25 - Oct. 30, 2022
Campground Rules & Regulations
- One night fee is required per site when making reservations. Balance is due one week before arrival. Holiday weekends require a three (3) night minimum fee per site due two (2) weeks before arrival.
- During camping season, Park Staff or Security is on site 24 hours a day. Please report any suspicious or illegal activity and/or complaints to the park office. If the park office is closed, please call the Guard House (open 4 PM to 8 AM).
- Designated monthly sites are rented on a month to month basis only. Monthly sites must have a total balance paid upon arrival, subsequent months to be paid at the start of new reservation period. Seasonal sites are opening day to closing day; full balance amount required by opening day.
- Maximum of six (6) people to a campsite, additional campers by office approval at $3.00 per night. A responsible person of at least 18 years of age must accompany the group. Note: One trailer or tent permitted per campsite. Additional tents cost $10.00 each and must be approved by the park office.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children while in the park and campground.
- No Co-ed bathrooms on site.
- Primitive camping is for organized groups. $3.00 per person, per night with a $35 Minimum. Balance due same as above.
- Check-in/check-out time is 3:00 PM. Early arrivals cost an additional $5.00 if the site is not occupied. Late departures may be obtained for a $5.00 fee providing the site is not reserved.
- All vehichles must display a car pass in the campground; passes may be obtained at the camp office and guard house. All campground visitors must be out of the park from 10 PM to 6 AM. We reserve the right to deny access to the campground and limit the number of guests.
- No more than two (2) cars per campsite. Extra cares may be parked in the parking lot. Extra cars must display a car pass.
- Cars parked on other empty sites will be charged $30.00/day; if the site is needed, cars will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Picnic area grounds are off limits after sunset.
- Pavilion rental fee is $100.00. Fee is non-refundable and due 2 weeeks from the reservation. Note: If the fee is not received, pavilion may be reserved by others. Pavilions have a recommended occupancy of 100 people. (8 AM to Sunset)
- Cancellations of camoping reservations require 72 hours notice prior to check-in time. When canceled, a camper's deposite is deferred to a future stay of the same camping season. If campers are not able or wanting to camp later in the season, half (1/2) of your total money paid will be refunded. Deferred reservations are valid only for the same camping season. Note: If cancellation is received less than 72 hours prior to check-in time and campers are not wanting or able to camp later in the season, the entire deposit is forfeited to Exelon Generation/Muddy Run Park. Any and all money received is considered the camper's deposit.
- No soliciting or posting of signs for any purpose is permitted.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the park.
- Swimming and/or wading are not permitted. No inflatable rafts/boats of any kind are permitted in the lake.
- Firearms, BB guns, paintball guns, ammunition, explosives, fireworks, or any instrument that can be used as an injurious or deadly weapon is prohibited in the park.
- Do not cut down, drive nails into, or injure the trees or shrubs.
- Campfires are permitted in fire rings only. Fires are to be extinguished by 1 AM and when leaving your campsite.
- All pets must be on a leash at all times and under supervised control for the safety of others. Be sure to control barking. Please clean up after your dog; carry a bag at all times.
- A $35.00 fee will be charged for any returned checks. Penalty charge and check amount must be paid in full or camping priviledges will be revoked.
- Exeleon Generation and/or Muddy Run Park LLC will not assume any responsibility for personal injuries, any articles stolen, or any damages that occur to personal property while at this park.